Preservation Clear UV 99™
UV damage is cumulative and irreversible to framed artwork. The sunlight rays will react with the surface of an artwork or photograph, and change its chemical composition as it breaks down the bonds in the paper, dyes and pigments. The result is brittle paper and faded colors.
Protect what’s important!
This Artglass™ product has the following features and benefits:
- HELPS PREVENT FROM FADING
- 99% UV PROTECTION
- CRISP IMAGE RESOLUTION
- NO “ORANGE PEEL” SURFACE DISTORTION
- 20% LIGHTER THAN SIMILAR PRODUCTS
- NEUTRAL COLOR FROM ALL ANGLES
- MEETS ISO 18902 STANDARD
- PASSES PHOTOGRAPHIC ACTIVITY TEST (PAT) ISO 18916
- MEETS CONSERVATION STANDARDS OF FATG AND PPFA
|Artglass WW UV 90™||<1%||>98%||>90%||2-3|
|Artglass UV 99™||~1%||~97%||~99%||2|
|Preservation Clear UV 99™||~8%||~89%||~99%||2|
|Artglass WW Protect 99™||<1%||~98%||up to 100%||4.4-6.4|
- Up to 2250x3210mm big sheets are available, while most popular are the cut-sizes, e.g., 1000x1600mm; 1200x1600mm and 1219x2050mm.
- Sheets in standard inch sizes are also available, e.g., 24''x36'', 32"x40" and others.
- UV protection is calculated as an average UV light blocking capability in 280-380 nm spectral region.
- For other glass thickness please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The values are calculated for 2mm thick glass, based on the Standard DIN EN 410
- For additional technical documentation please follow this link http://www.groglass.com/documents